At Eyeland vision we are doctor owned and operated,
and therefore the health of your eyes is our number one priority. Our doctors provide you with the finest eye care available.
- 18 Point Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Eye & Medical History
- Non-Contact Tonometry
- Color Testing
- Steriopsis Testing
- Confrontations test
- Near Point of Convergence (NPC)
- Visual Acuties (Aided)
- Visual Acuties (Unaided)
- Subjective Refraction
- Goldmann Tonometer
- Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- Discussion of Results
- More Details...
- CONTACT LENS EXAM
Over 30% of our patient base wear contact lenses. We believe that if we cannot fit you with a contact lens, than no one else can. We fit from the simplest soft lenses to the most difficult rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses. Specialized fitting includes Monovision (one eye fitted for distance and the other for near); Bifocal contact lenses; toric contact lenses for Astigmatism; and Keratoconic contact lenses. Contact lens exam includes:
- Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation
- Teaching insertion and removal of contact lenses
- 2 follow-up visits
- Contact lens solution Start-up care kit
- CHILDREN'S EYE EXAM
- Many children perform poorly in school because of undetected visual problems. If your child is having problems at school, bring him or her in for a comprehensive eye exam and evaluation of visual perceptual skills for reading and learning disabilities. We can perform eye exams on children as young as 3 years old.
- Parents: To check if your child has any visual problems that might hinder his/her performance in school, complete the, “Learning Related Vision Problems Questionnaire”.
- “RED EYE” EXAM
Our Doctors are therapeutically board certified to treat most eye diseases. Some examples of red eyes are:
- Conjunctivitis- A virus, bacteria, or an allergen can cause conjunctivitis.
- Corneal Ulcers- can be caused by non-compliance with contact lenses.
- Iritis- inflammation of the Iris.
- FOREIGN BODY REMOVALS
Our Doctors can remove superficial particles embedded in the eye. Our late weekday and weekend hours can save you a trip to the emergency room, if a foreign body needs to be removed.
- REFRACTIVE SURGERY
We CO-manage refractive surgeries (like LASIK and PRK) with the best Ophthalmic surgeons in town. The pre and post surgical examinations are performed at our office. We believe the combined efforts of doctors working together on your behalf benefits you, the patient.
- OTHER EYE SURGERIES OR TERTIARY CARE
We have associated our offices with the best ophthalmic surgeons in town. If you need eye surgery or tertiary care, we will refer you to an ophthalmic surgeon that specializes in that particular field. For example, if you have a retinal detachment, we refer you to a Retinal specialist; if you have a neurological problem in the eye, we will refer you to a Neuro-Ophthalmologist.
- State of the Art Facility
Our Memorial office contains a State of the Art Facility. View photos and map
- All About Vision
Visit AllAboutVision.com for complete information on eyeglasses, contact lenses, LASIK and other vision surgery, sunglasses, eye problems and diseases, low vision, and much more.